Curt 02-08 Dodge Ram 1500 Over-Bed Gooseneck Installation Brackets
- Mounts any CURT over-bed gooseneck hitch on specific pickup truck models
- Vehicle-specific design optimizes strength and installation time
- Constructed from high-strength, laser-cut steel for a precise fit
- Protected by a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Includes grade-8 mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes mounting brackets only (gooseneck hitch sold separately)
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
Choosing the right gooseneck hitch is only half the battle in preparing your pickup truck for towing a gooseneck trailer. CURT gooseneck hitches are a premium option in the heavy-duty towing industry, but they are only one of the members in the heavyweight tag team that is CURT gooseneck towing. While a gooseneck hitch gets all the glory above the floor of your truck bed, gooseneck installation brackets provide sure footing and a solid foundation for that oversized gooseneck trailer.
Gooseneck installation brackets work by bolting onto the frame of your truck, typically using pre-existing holes. With a set of brackets firmly bolted on, a gooseneck hitch is able to be attached and is given the strength it needs to manage the massive amount of weight of a gooseneck trailer. With so many gooseneck hitch options available from CURT, we wanted to make sure we offered the gooseneck installation products needed to give you a complete towing package. Our installation brackets fit multiple vehicles and hitch heads.
This particular set of over-bed gooseneck installation brackets is designed to fit multiple CURT gooseneck hitches and provide a custom fit on certain years of the Dodge Ram 1500 (for a complete listing of hitch and vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or visit curtmfg.com). It has a maximum weight capacity of 30,000 lbs., includes grade-8 mounting hardware for a complete installation and features laser-cut construction for a precise fit.
No fitments found.