Curt Replacement OE 7-Way Blade RV Socket (Plugs into USCAR)
- Weather-resistant dust cover features a rubber insert to seal out moisture
- Spring-loaded cover also helps keep connector clean when not in use
- Plugs into USCAR socket to provide 7-way RV blade trailer wiring connector
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 7-way connects tail, brake, reverse, turn signals, brakes and auxiliary power
A CURT connector provides a reliable connection for your trailer wiring, using an industry-standard format, such as a 4-way flat, 6-way round or 7-way RV blade. They can be used to install new wiring on a vehicle or trailer or as replacement connectors for existing wiring.
This particular connector is a 7-way RV blade socket and is designed to mount on the vehicle-side of the connection, to accept a trailer wiring plug. It features a USCAR base to connect to a standard USCAR plug (see application info to verify fitment with your vehicle). Once plugged into the USCAR socket, it provides a connection for the taillights, turn signals, brake lights, backup or reverse lights, electric trailer brakes and a 12-volt battery. It also provides a connection for the ground wire.
This trailer wiring connector is built to withstand the elements. It is constructed from durable black molded plastic to be impervious to rust, and it features a dust cap with a spring mechanism to keep out rain, salt, grime and dirt when the connector is not in use.
No fitments found.