OLM NIGHT BAR F1 STYLE REAR BRAKE LIGHT
REAR FOG LIGHT / 4TH BRAKE LIGHT
USDM vehicles were not equipped with a rear fog light from the factory. They only have a plastic cap covering up the center of the rear bumper. No lamp, mounting bracket, mounting hardware, or wiring.
This OLM lamp includes the required parts to mount it to your USDM vehicle.
2 Modes easily switched from driver seat. 15 blinks each time the brake pedal is pressed, and then you have your traditional style brake light.
NOTE: To turn off the blinking, step on the brake and then switch the lights (parking) on and off three times.
Plug and play harness is not compatible with the Crosstrek.
- Clear Lens / Gloss Black Base / Red Bar
- Clear Lens / Gloss Black Base / White Bar
- Smoked Lens / Gloss Black Base / Red Bar
- Smoked Lens / Gloss Black Base / White Bar
Red Wire - Brake Light Positive
Black Wire - Ground / Negative
Blue - Running Light Positive
NOTE: Wiring for the Crosstrek can be routed directly to the tail light which has it's connectors on the OUTSIDE of the vehicle and not inside the cabin.
PLUG AND PLAY HARNESS
This harness speeds up the install process. The stock wiring harness in the WRX / STI can be hard to crimp as the area is tight. Also owners who wish to return their setup to stock at any point and time can do so easily with this harness.
Plug and Play Harness Is Included.
The harness has OEM style connectors on both ends which allows you to install this in-line with the factory wiring. 3 extensions allow you to connect the aftermarket fog / F1 lights.
- Black - Ground (-) [connect to black wire on the F1 lamp]
- Red - Parking / Running Light (+) [connect to blue wire on the F1 style lamp]
- Yellow - Brake Light (+) [connect to red wire on F1 style lamp]
OPTIONAL FOG LIGHT WIRING SPLITTER / EXTENSION
If you want to wire this so that it only comes on with the fog lights you'll find yourself using a pretty long run of wire.
We've made a quick connect kit which will split the wires to the passenger side fog light. Just run the wire under the driver's side fender liner, into the vehicle, and along the door sills back to the trunk of the vehicle. The insulated connectors will be placed on the F1 light harness and extension. Just connect them together and you'll have a functioning rear fog light.
- F1 Style Fog Light Assembly
- Mounting Hardware
- Wiring Harness with Connectors
- Fog Light Wiring Splitter / Extension (optional)
THIS PART FITS
- 2015-2019 STI OLM Night Bar F1 Style Rear Brake Light
- 2015-2019 WRX OLM Night Bar F1 Style Rear Brake Light
- 2013-2017 Crosstrek OLM Night Bar F1 Style Rear Brake Light
- 2017 Subaru Crosstrek Base , Limited , Premium
- 2017 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2017 Subaru STI WRX SEDAN
- 2017 Subaru WRX Base , Limited , Premium , Sport , Sport-Tech , WRX , WRX Sedan
- 2017 Subaru WRX STI Base , Launch , Launch Edition , Limited , STI , STI SEDAN , Sport , Sport Tech , Sport-Tech , WRX SEDAN
- 2016 Subaru Crosstrek Base , Hybrid , Hybrid Touring , Limited , Premium
- 2016 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2016 Subaru STI WRX SEDAN
- 2016 Subaru WRX Base , Limited , Premium , Sport , Sport-Tech , WRX , WRX Sedan
- 2016 Subaru WRX STI Base , Launch , Launch Edition , Limited , STI , STI SEDAN , Sedan , Series , Series Hyper Blue , Series.HyperBlue , Sport , WRX SEDAN
- 2015 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2015 Subaru STI STI , Sedan , WRX SEDAN
- 2015 Subaru WRX Base , Limited , Premium , Sport , Sport-Tech , WRX , WRX Sedan
- 2015 Subaru WRX STI Base , Launch , Launch Edition , Limited , Premium , STI , STI SEDAN , Sport , Sport Tech , Sport-Tech , WRX SEDAN
- 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek Base , Hybrid , Hybrid Touring , Limited , Premium