NEXTBASE DASH CAM HARDWIRE KIT
Install this Nextbase dashboard camera hardwire kit in minutes for instant car camera footage. This sleek design lets you conceal wiring and power the kit directly through your vehicle for instant, high-quality footage. This Nextbase dashboard camera hardwire kit is compatible with most Nextbase series cameras and offers a permanent, dependable solution to dash-cam surveillance.
A simple plug and play solution to power any dash cam directly from your car's fuse box and keep your 12V car power socket free.
The hardwire kit contains all the components required to easily “piggyback” from a fuse box of any vehicle. Simply plug the required fuse tap cable into the vehicle’s fuse box,to provide the camera with its own power supply. This allows the Dash Cam to be installed in your vehicle without the need to use the 12V outlet (car cigarette socket). The cable also includes a blue LED indicator to show when there is power available and also when a Dash Cam is connected. If fitted to a "permanent live" supply, the inbuilt minimum voltage limiter will protect the vehicle's battery from going flat. With the Hardwire Kit installed on a "switched live" supply, the Dash Cam will power on and start recording automatically when the vehicle is opened or starts. Compatible with 12-24V for car or truck installations. Total cable length is 5m so the cable can easily be hidden away for a neat installation.
- Compatible with all Nextbase dash cameras The Nextbase dash camera hardwire kit offers a simple plug-and-play solution to hardwire in any Nextbase dash cameras. Works with 12-24V outlets for car or truck installations.
- Built-in minimum voltage limiter If fitted to a permanent live supply, it will protect the vehicle's battery from going flat. When on a switched live supply, the dash camera will power on and start recording automatically when the car starts.
- LED indicator light Show when the dash camera is connected, and power is available.
- Hardwire kit Contains all the components to piggyback from a fuse box for vehicles with either standard ATO/C or smaller ATM (mini) fuses. This provides the dash camera with its own power supply, eliminating the need to use a 12V outlet (car cigarette socket).
- 2 Amp ATM fuse (mini)
- 2 Amp ATO/C fuse (standard)
- 5V Mini USB power cable
- Ferrite core
- Fuse tap cable ATM (mini)
- Fuse tap table (standard)
- Nextbase hardwire kit for all Nextbase dash cameras
No fitments found.