Kraftwerks 15-'17 Mustang 5.0L COYOTE BLK W/O INTUN
- 15-'17 Mustang GT
Kraftwerks is pleased to announce the release of a brand new intercooled supercharger system for the '15-'17 Mustang GT.
The Kraftwerks '15-'17 Mustang GT supercharger system provides instant throttle response and a linear power curve that increases all the way from idle to redline without the typical spiking or surging turbochargers are known for. This unique, more useable power curve results in reduced cylinder pressures, less strain on engine components, and increased reliability. Rotrex superchargers also operate much cooler when compared to turbochargers and other supercharger systems, which reduces the engine’s intake air temperature as well as its risk of detonation. The heart of the system is the Rotrex C38-92, the largest supercharger offered from Kraftwerks, capable of supporting 700hp.
Each '15-'17 Mustang GT (Coyote) supercharger system is a comprehensive design and includes all necessary components to ensure safe, reliable operation. Standard-issue with each kit is a large, front-mount intercooler (3” inlet and outlet - 24x8x3.5” thick) to help ensure low intake air temperatures for optimal performance. All necessary aluminum tubing, silicone couplers, and clamps are also included for easy installation. Proper air/fuel ratios are ensured with the included Grams Performance 52lb/hr. fuel injectors, and an optional engine management system. Convenient, plug-and-play fuel injector adapters are also included, making each kit a true bolt-on experience.
Rotrex Centrifugal Superchargers are renowned for their compact size, high adiabatic efficiency, low vibration, and quiet operation. Their unique traction drive technology is what makes all of this possible, which unlike other superchargers, Rotrex superchargers are gearless and transmits power through traction forces generated by the preload of the rolling elements combined with special traction oil. Each Rotrex unit features its own self-contained oiling system that remains independent of the engine. Its dual-action oil pump supplies traction fluid to the supercharger while the supplied cooler ensures proper fluid temperatures at all times.
- Rotrex C38-92 Supercharger Head Unit
- Est. 55% Horsepower Gain (412hp to 620+hp)
- Instant Boost
- Zero Lag
- Colder Air Intake Temperatures compared to other Boosted Applications
- Self-Contained Supercharger Oiling/Cooling System (No need to tap into existing Engine Oil Supply)
- Comprehensive Design and Instructions (Designed to be done at home with capable technical skills)
- Grams Performance 550cc/min. High Impedance Fuel Injectors w/ Plug-and-Play Connectors
- Front Mount Intercooler (24 x 8 x 3.5 inch)
- Aluminum Intercooler Charge Piping (rust/corrosion free)
- High-Quality CNC-Machined Brackets and Pulleys
- High-Quality Fasteners and Hardware
- Large-Port Bypass Valve
No fitments found.