Solenoid available on the market. The GrimmSpeed aftermarket boost controller allows
you to raise the OEM boost levels in a quick and efficient manner. If you try to raise the
boost on the weak OEM boost solenoid it will start to become unpredictable and unable to
maintain proper and safe boost levels. Using this solenoid you are able to spool your
turbo quicker and maintain a rock solid boost level. They have made the solenoid to
withstand 120psi, way more than any Subaru will see. Revolutionizing the Subaru boost
solenoid market, Grimmspeed has created model specific install brackets that allow you
to directly fit the Grimmspeed Boost Solenoid into your Subaru for a factory fit. No more
Zip-tying! You are given the factory fitment you have been waiting for. Staying with the
OEM fitment theme, the Boost Solenoid uses a Subaru style wiring harness so you can
simply unplug your OEM solenoid and plug in the Grimmspeed unit. No more cutting the
oem wiring and crimping wires together! Also new to the Subaru boost solenoid market,
we have used ultra low-profile hose fittings to keep the unit as small and clean as
possible. The hose fittings are nickel plated brass so you don't have to worry about them
snapping off like the plastic hose fittings!
* Direct plug and play into oem wiring.
* MAC completely custom made valve
* Users can use AN fittings with the solenoid.
* Mounting bracket so it's a direct bolt on into factory location.
* Low-profile brass hose fittings(small in size so its compact).
* Specifically designed by GrimmSpeed to work safely with the factory Subaru ECU
(requires tuning) and to reliably handle the vibrations and temperatures of your engine bay!
* The only direct "bolt in" design for all Subaru models. Direct bolt in mounting bracket
and hardware included!
* Includes plug and play harness, no wire splicing required and easy to return to stock.
* Allows you to raise the factory boost levels with adding more response and more control.
* Allows you to get full boost sooner.
* Faster response and greater flow than any other valve out there. (by more than 10%!)
* Nickel plated brass fittings. (unlike the competitors failure prone plastic fittings) If
installing on 02-05 WRX you will have a bracket left over that is not used.