aFe BladeRunner 3in Red IC Tube Cold Side w/ Coupling & Clamp Kit 2016 GM Colorado/Canyon 2.8L
- Outflows stock Intercooler tube by 21%
- Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for increased flow
- Powder-coated textured-red for heat and corrosion resistance
- Cold Side tube fitment
- Includes premium clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit and strength
- Works with factory intercooler
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Includes factory style intercooler quick connections made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- One 1/8" NPT port is provided for connecting a pressure sensor or water methanol injection
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced couplings for strength and durability. This intercooler tube kit come with one billet aluminum factory style quick-connect adaptor that interface with the factory intercooler to ensure a perfect seal.
Flow and Performance:
aFe Power's intercooler tube are constructed from 3" (Cold Side) mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp textured-red powder-coating also insulates the tube from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. Also included is one 1/8" NPT port which is provided for a sensor or water-methanol injection.
A unique laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: This intercooler tube is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
|2016-2019||Chevrolet||Colorado||(LWN) Duramax Turbo Diesel||L4 2.8L||Diesel|
|2016-2019||GMC||Canyon||(LWN) Duramax Turbo Diesel||L4 2.8L||Diesel|
No fitments found.