Crawford Air Oil Separator Black
Drawing on our 35 years of racing knowledge, the Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator was engineered and designed to keep all the oil where it belongs, inside the motor.
The Air/Oil Separator solves a simple problem from the manufacturer; it transfers the oil back into the engine via the block not the intake. This not only keeps the vehicle within specs of smog but keeps the oil from coating the tops of the pistons. We all know what that does to any tune you have; it causes detonation, a very bad thing for turbo engines.
So if you want to keep your engine running consistently and strong for years to come make sure you install a race and street proven product from leaders in the industry. Crawford Performance - RESULTS NOT RUMORS
Air / Oil Separator - Universal
- Proudly designed, engineered and made in the USA
- The Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator keeps the air in the turbo inlet and the oil in the crankcase, all at the same time! This means you can eliminate harmful oil in your intake system, which causes detonation, and safely make more power.
- Race proven to keep the oil where it belongs in the engine. Some of these vehicles include the Crawford R4-CP35R, S5-CP35R and S5-CP30R vehicles.
Track video of the proven R4-CP35R. Autocross video of the proven S5-CP35R.
- The Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator was designed with air emissions in mind. You no-longer need to smell those undesirable fumes coming from your old oil catch can. The Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator is a complete closed loop system!
- The Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator safely returns the blow-by/oil to the engine automatically! No more need to drain that generic oil catch can.
- Our Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator is custom fabricated out of aluminum, fully tig welded and powder coated for a long and beautiful life. It will not leak or seep any oil.
- The Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator comes as a complete kit and ready to install. No drilling or tapping necessary.
No fitments found.