Cosworth intake manifold flows an average of 478.5 CFM per runner and the stock manifold flows an average of 421.25 CFM per runner. That is about a 13.5% increase over stock. These numbers were measured at 50 inH2O on our flow bench (some people use 28 inches to measure, but 50 inch is a motorsport standard.
The Cosworth manifold made 12-15 hp above 6000 rpm with no sacrifices in response or low end torque on a stock 300hp engine. Same boost level. As boost levels are increased over stock levels, the power gains compared to the stock manifold will be even higher
- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Hatchback
- 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Hatchback
- 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI